A gentle approach to vinyasa yoga, this class introduces sun salutations and a variety of basic yoga postures. Exploring the awareness of, and the connection between, breath and movement this level builds endurance, strength and flexibility while providing relaxation and balance to the mind and body.
An intermediate class that continues to build endurance, strength and flexibility with more challanging yoga postures. Longer holds and vigorous flows allow for a greater physical practice and increased mental focus. This level provides unique sequencing of vinyasa flow and movement while continuing exploration of the breath.
An advanced level for the experienced practitioner, this level provides a safe environment to continue exploration of challenging yoga postures and sequencing, while encouraging individual expression.
An invigorating intermediate class with demanding postures paced to build internal heat. Come to this class ready to work, and ready to play! This level continues to explore individual expression of traditional yoga poses, while maintaining safe alignment. Get out of your head, and into your practice with a 60 minute endurance building class intended to strengthen the body and the mind while encouraging focus, discipline and grace.
Unique children’s yoga classes rooted in creative movement and early childhood development. Through music, stories and songs your little one will be introduced to basic yoga poses. With laughter, joyfulness and fun they will experience the freedom to explore and create through movement and dance. Lighthearted breathing techniques, balancing postures and vocalization contribute to the many benefits your children will receive from their own yoga practice.
- $15 Drop In
- $65 Five Class Pass (valid for 60 days from first use)
- $125 Ten Class Pass (valid for 90 days from first use)
- $99 Monthly Unlimited (regularly scheduled classes only, excludes workshops)
- $10 Kids Classes
Use our online scheduler to purchase passes and sign up for classes. Classes can be purchased on site using cash, check, or credit card; passes are not transferrable but can be extended (fee applies).
- Reservations can be made online anytime prior to the class start.
- Cancellations received one hour or more prior to class will be credited back to your account.
- Cancellations received less than one hour prior to class and no shows will be charged to your account.
- Please check in at the front desk, so we may verify your arrival or your space may be given away.