Frequently Asked Questions
How do I prepare for class?
- Sign up using our online scheduler to ensure a spot in a class.
- You can bring your own mat or borrow a studio mat for $1.
- You may want to bring a towel and a water bottle. We offer complimentary hand towels and bottled water for $1.
- It is best to practice yoga on an empty or semi-empty stomach. If you need a snack prior to class, we recommend eating light an hour before class begins.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
What to do before entering the studio space?
- Check in with the front desk. If you are a first time visitor, complete a waiver.
- Take your shoes off before you enter the classroom. We have a lounge to accommodate your shoes and belongings.
- We are a cell phone free zone – please silence your cell phone when you are in class.
- If you are late, please wait until there is a pause in the instruction to enter the room.
What to do before class?
- Please let your teacher know if you are a new student.
- Let your teacher know about any health concerns you have.
- Find a space in the room and lay out your mat.
- Practice self-compassion and take a break if needed.
- We offer other props to help your practice such as blocks, blankets, and straps. Feel free to grab any of these before class begins.
What to do after class?
- Please return props to the storage area. Feel free to wipe down your mat; leave studio mats on the floor.
- Tea is complimentary. Feel free to hang out with other students and teachers before or after class.
- Be sure to ask questions if you have them – we’re happy to help!
Please use the front entrance. There is limited parking available behind the studio and ample on-street and public parking nearby.